Saturday 9 May 2015

I Haven't Seen The One Who Catches My Heart Yet - Actor Justice Nosike

 


We hooked up with talented and cute Nollywood actor Justice Nosike and had a fantastic time. In this exclusive interview he talked about growing up, coming into the entertainment industry and his relationship status. Enjoy below..... 

Hi, please can we meet you? 
Hello, I'm Justice Nosike, close friends call me Justice De Justman. Actor/Model.
                       
Can you tell us a little about your background? 
Oh, I'm Igbo, from Imo state, Mbaise to be precise, I'm the last child of my parents. I have a 1st degree in project management from the Federal University of Technology Owerri.

How was your growing up?
I grew up with my parents and siblings in Port Harcourt to a certain stage where everybody had to move their separate ways as it always goes...
So would you say growing up was fun for you? 
Sure! It really was...I mean having your family around you who loved and guided you through the right paths of life is something to think back and smile about. I miss my loving parents though!

At what time in your life did you decide to go into acting? 
Wow! It's an idea I have always nurtured from childhood. I have always had that passion in me when I used to watch TV and see the likes of Saint Obi, Emeka Ike, and so many others doing it, and I said to myself..."Yes I can do this"! Until 2008 when I decided to give it a trial...

 If you have been around since 2008; why then are you still not a front liner in the industry?  
Well initially I came in just to fulfil my desire of seeing myself on the screen and knowing what I would look like... (Laughs). I had other things at hand I needed to sort out first, like school stuffs and NYSC so I was just off and on and that I think took me back a little cos the entertainment industry requires a lot of commitments and consistency! You just have to give it all of your time.
What movies have you featured in? 
I have been in movies like Hurricane Babes, Hope of the Poor, Obioma the Slave Girl, End of the Maidens, Body of The King, My Mother's Blood, Before My Wedding etc...And a lot of recent ones which are yet to be released.
 


How was it the first time you saw yourself on set? Were you nervous or intimidated with the presence of super stars on location?  
No not at all. I wasn't nervous cos I had long prepared myself for this. I attended some acting classes for 3 months and was taught no to be intimidated by superiors cos that will only make you not deliver well. Though it wasn't easy at first but I didn't let it get into me.

So do you attend movie auditions or you are just called up for roles?  
I used to attend auditions, a lot of them when I was starting...but right now I don't go that much but that doesn't mean I sit back and wait for the roles to come in, I still make contacts to hunt for the roles else you will be forgotten. (Laughs)

Which actor would you say inspires you a lot in the industry?   
Ken Erics does. 
 
What do you have to say about where the Nigeria film Industry is at the moment?  Wow! Nollywood has come a long way! Being number 3 in world ranking is nothing to say with a low tone...there has been a lot of improvements and more are yet to come from what I see. Thumbs up to our movie makers.

Moving from your work to your personal life. Are you married or single? 
Single.                                                      

So are you single and also in a relationship?
Nah, I'm not in any serious relationship.
  
You are a very cute and talented young man, which is what most ladies out there look out for. So why have you not found yourself one? 
Hmmmm! Well let's just say I haven't seen the one who catches my heart yet, it's a lifetime union you know, so you have to be very careful. But I got my eyes somewhere 

Who is your ideal woman? 
(Laugh) That one is difficult cos nobody has it all, everybody likes beauty but that's not what it's all about, and everybody has their flaws so it's just about matters of the heart.

In your words, define love
Someone your entire being cherishes and desires without limitations, beyond looks and character.


You earlier mentioned being a model too. Please tell us about that. 
Well I haven't ventured into modelling yet per say...but I believe that every entertainer is already a model, so I see myself as one and believe I can also play that part well if I get the chance to.

In a difficult industry, what are your strategies to ensuring you achieve your desired goals?
Working harder to get the roles coming, giving my best in every job I get and praying to God for grace and support.

What message do you have for your fans out there? People who believe in you and can't wait to see you play lead roles in movies. 
I immensely appreciate all your support! Watch out for the best of me, don't give up, keep believing in me and I promise I'm going to make you all proud. Thanks, Thanks, Thanks I love you all!

Thanks for your time Justice Nosike 
Thank you too God bless you
                                        




 



4 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Nice one. The sky is your starting point. We your fans are behind you

Anonymous said...

Yaay justman. Big fan

Anonymous said...

I know dis guy personally. I also know his a good actor and i pray better opportunities come ur way to further develop your skills. Throw ur heart out nwaokem someone will definitely catch it