Saturday 7 July 2012

Complete Fashion magazine


Two powerful African movie stars – Ghanaian actor Van Vicker and the delectable Nollywood actress Nse Ikpe-Etim have covered the July edition of Complete Fashion.

I don’t try to measure myself with anybody. Every time I play a scene, I always watch my scene over and over again; because I am constantly competing with myself and try to look out for any mistakes in the characters I play in order not to repeat them again‘, Nse tells fashion editor Franka Asindi.

I’m very grateful for how far I’ve come; but I know the future can only get brighter. I imagine international affiliations and massive reception movies; I hear my name on the lips of everyone around the world; this future is something I can’t wait to live. Trust me‘, Van Vicker reveals in his interview.

No comments: