Tuesday 18 September 2012

Basket Mouth Chops Off His 'Locks' After 9 Years

basket mouth wide(1)

Basketmouth chops off dreadlocks, sporting a new snazzy look. Basketmouth is known not just for his amazing jokes that get you rolling off your seats but also for his unruly locks.  Seems like that would no longer be an identifier for the ace comedian Basketmouth who, as of this morning took out his signature locks. According to Basketmouth, he had been sporting the look for almost 9 years and decided it was time for a new look. Speaking to Bellanaija, he says:
“I didn’t decide to cut it [His famous locks] due to only re-branding purpose, I have had it for close to 9 years and in as much as it is now part of my brand – if not my main feature on physical brand outlook, I felt a bit static mentally with reference to the hair style. In these 9 years, a lot has changed except my looks, which was why I decided to engage my hair stylist this morning.”






The star is the second to join the trend of stars going for a new look, the first being Timaya who cut off his dreadlocks prior to the birth of his little girl in May.

No comments: