Thursday 9 May 2013

'I have murdered poverty; Levels don change' - Saka


Here is Saka's statement:
“To the glory of God, level don change. Let me put it like that. I believe that in the nearest future, level will finally change. But now, level don dey change. I have murdered poverty and God has finally murdered it for me. I am no longer poor, but very comfortable.

In a telephone interview with Punch, Saka refused to talk about his new contract with the MTN. He said:
“For now, I don’t want to say anything. I promise you that I will talk at the appropriate time,”

But when asked if his new responsibilities as a brand ambassador for MTN would not clash with his job at the Adeniran Ogunsanya College of Education, he replied, “I am a responsible civil servant. My duty is to teach other people’s children well, just as I would expect others to teach mine. So I cannot abandon my job. I assure you, everything has been taken care of.”

No comments: