Saturday 4 January 2014

Jim Iyke Reveals Marriage plans with Nadia Bhuari


Nollywood bad boy Jim Iyke has been in a sweet relationship with Ghanaian actress Nadia Bhuari. Fans of the celebrity couplNollywood bad boy Jim Iyke has been in a sweet relationship with Ghanaian actress Nadia Bhuari. Fans of the celebrity couple believe that Jim will finally dump Nadia, as he is believed to be a player, but here is what he says;  'Finally I have made a final decision because I want to settle now, and since everyone knows I love her so she will be my final choice. I have already discussed with her about our marriage. We are moving forward step by step. I am at the stage of my life, where I believe that I will start a family. I have been to Nigeria with her to meet my family and my family members really love her'.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Eyiya! That's so sweet. Wish you two all the best