Saturday 1 September 2012

How Prezzo left Nigeria without seeing Goldie - What a Mission impossible!











It was a frustrated and dejected Prezzo, Kenyan representative at the Big Brother Star Game that left Nigeria last week after four unfruitful days of searching for his Nigerian girlfriend and housemate, Goldie.
We gathered from reliable sources that the love-struck rapper left Nigeria when it was clear that Goldie wouldn’t give him audience.
“I have not talked to Goldie since we came out from the house. I am actually here because of that,” Prezzo told reporters. “That is exactly what I am doing now, Goldie is my heart which is why I have followed her to Nigeria. I am not here for any business or promotional purposes,” he added.
Sources close to Goldie divulged that the singer was still bitter about the role which the Kenyan played in her eviction in spite of their professed love for each other.
On arrival after her eviction, an embittered Goldie told our sister publication, Sunday Express, “I didn’t fall in love with him. If I was I would have been kissing him and maybe doing all sort of things in the house. I just got to care for him.”

No comments: